Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Just To Be Clear On How The Tornado Turbine, Hydrogen Thing, Started For Me

I have mentioned this in the past, but it always bears repeating. I did not start out promoting the hydrogen out of wind power project for the purposes of a radical political agenda. The radical thing has always been in the back of my mind, but exactly how to describe it, and justify, took a while to get clear in my head.

Earlier on, however, my head was still in the clouds, and a good deal further on. I had hopes, in the beginning, that this could start out as a means to help NASA produce hydrogen as a fuel cheaply. Get the kinks out of building the sea based approach with the aid of the techies there, and within the rest of the aerospace industry, so that once the utility of the project could be seen, further funding could be acquired to push the scope of usage out even further; possibly to the point of creating the world's first public energy utility.

In any case, though, in order to attract attention, I tried one more time with a state initiative that would have simply asked our legislature to formally suggest to Congress in DC that the sea based Yen Tornado turbine approach was the way to do it. And, as sometimes happens, about the only thing you get out of it is your limited few minutes of fame; which in this instance was a KING TV local story done on the initiative.

Being a glutton for punishment (it is an amazement to me just how way too young, and way too naive, I looked, even by the time of the eighties) I have preserved this video. Hopefully it will also aid in providing full disclosure on how I got to where I am now.


The video here is an intro prepared view of the KING TV interview they did on my initiative.




No comments:

Post a Comment