Saturday, December 16, 2017

A New Playlist I Created For Myself That I Thought I'd Share

My birthday came and went a few days ago (I am officially 67 now) and, to treat myself, I made a YouTube playlist that's been in the back of my mind for a while now. Mind you, this is all music, so you can relax on it being anything other than these are some of the beats, vibes, and declarations that are a part of my soul; as such, quite personal, emotional, and revealing of quite a large developmental arc; making as much of contrasting elements as I could. Trust me when I tell you that I have been backwards, and forwards, across this arc in my life more times than I care to mention exactly. It's a pretty big arc too at 35 songs so far.

In any case, though, I hope you can relate to the arc and get something useful from it. Let me know what you would have included, and excluded.

What Gets Me Through The Dark, And Keeps Me Longing For The Light




No comments:

Post a Comment