Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The Original Old Softy Concerns Web site


Because I cannot afford to keep it going any more I have taken down the web site that started my advocacy for change. Trust me when I tell you that this was not easy.

Despite the fact that I stopped adding much new to it several years ago, just having it remain was a comfort to me. I launched it, after all, sometime back around 2000-2001, so it had been out there for fourteen years, and change.

It contained not only my first attempts to describe the what and why of an alternative to Capitalism, but essays on books that helped to influence me in this regard, as well as video and audio recordings. I'd like to think that there are actually a few good reads in it, dated though they may be, and it does also serve as a view of how I go to where I am now with my advocacy.

In order to make it available to those who may be curious along those lines I want to provide a link here for anybody to retrieve it if they so desire.

And as we now head into the second half of the second decade of the 21st century, I wanted to also thank all of you who have given my scribbling a look in 2015 (just under 50K combined between the blogs and Google+). Views aren't the make or break for me that they are for most folks, but it still does allow a person to have hope that what you are communicating might be reaching some minds, and planting some seeds for thought.



The Old Softy Web site Folder (zipped)

No comments:

Post a Comment