Tuesday, August 2, 2016
Things Now Abundantly Clear About Mr. Trump
1. Anybody who would deem to criticise him is a "hater."
2. Any process that isn't automatically primed to give him what he wants is "rigged."
3. He simply cannot shut up about things he has no clue about.
4. No matter how dangerous, stupid, or hurtful a comment he might make is, he is always ready to double down on it.
5. He illustrates a new "Inverse Square Law" with the Republican Party: as in the probability of their courage to speak the truth about him changes in inverse proportion as the square of the amount of examples he spews forth with all of the first four rules above. And this is so because they know they created the conditions that made his popularity possible.